Robinson placed first at MACs with a jump of 22-04.75 just shy of breaking Dantae Ranieri of Hopewell 2017 record of 22 -10.50.
Top 6 Long Jumpers at MAC
- Robinson, Mahki , Grade 12 , Ambridge, 22-04.75
- Kraner, Jason , Grade 10 , Shenango , 21-09.50
- Guandolo, Santino, Grade 12 , Freedom Area, 21-02.00
- Kimbrough, Trent, Grade 11, New Castle, 21-01.50
- Gawley, Kenneth , Grade 11 , Blackhawk , 20-11.00
- Alexander, Deante, Grade 12, Beaver Area, 20-09.75
Ambridge had three athletes place in the top 6 at the competition .
- Maura Devine , 9th grade placed 4th in 800 M 2:28.74
- Leuca Hanish , 4th grade placed 4th in 3200 M 12:16.84
- Kylee Bobak, 10th grade placed 5th in 400 M 63.26
Want to support the track team ?
Ambridge Track and Field Team Bowl-A -Thon at Fire Oaks Bowling Alley . Open to all ages.
Funds raised will benefit the team.
Where: 660 Ambridge Ave. , Fair Oaks, Pa 15003
When: April 29 , 2 pm to 4 pm
Cost: $13 all you can bowl , includes shoe rental