If you're looking for St. Patrick's Day festivities in the area, but don't want to travel far, the luck of the Irish is yours.
We found seven local businesses hosting parties for the 21 and over crowd. So put on some green and have some fun. You're welcome.
2. Hollywood Cafe, is having a St. Patrick's Day party Saturday evening. There will be lots of green beer, green beads and a free T-shirt raffle, plus a free buffet will be served starting around 7 p.m. until it's gone.
3. Spend the Irish holiday at the Candle-Lite Lounge. The kitchen is open until 11 p.m. and the bar until 2 a.m. on Saturday.
4. The St. Patrick's Day party at BaRuni Grill begins at 4 p.m. Saturday. There will be bagpipers, a quartet and a deejay.
5. Talerico's is having prizes, giveaways, a deejay and $1.50 Coors Light green drafts on Saturday.
6. Hark's Place is starting their party at 10 a.m. Saturday. Get drink specials and Jell-O shots all day, plus DJ Zip Zero will have the party going all night.
7. Harmony Ridge is having special guest Concrete Soul perform at 9 p.m.
Saturday in the Pub Down Under Blues Cafe and Sports Bar.
St. Patrick's Day is a religious and cultural holiday. How do you celebrate? Share with us in the comments section.