The contract with A. Folino Construction, Inc. of Pittsburgh was approved during Tuesday night's council meeting.
Road segments to be paved include:
- 11th Street (Park and Ride to Duss Avenue),
- 11th Street (Railroad Tracks to Merchant St.),
- 9th St (Maplewood to Merchant),
- Duss Avenue (4th to Merchant St.),
- 14th Street (Beaver to split at Larch),
- Pine St (6th to 8th),
- Kennedy Dr. (11th to 8th St.),
- Church St (11th to 14th St.),
- Panek Park Exit Road,
- 5th St at Elm
- Renewed Community Policing Agreement with Beaver County Housing Authority for police services to housing properties in Ambridge for 2016, will provide 1,000 additional hours of police service (value of $41,000)
- Authorized solicitor to prepare an Ordinance that would allow and govern Outdoor Dining at restaurants.
- 2016 Budget Meetings set for September 29 and October 27, both 5PM in Council Chambers.
- Agreed to partner with Creekside Springs Water Co. and Ambridge Shade Tree Commission to implement the 4th Street Gateway Project that would plant new street trees along 4th Street.
- Reminded residents mbridge Fall Festival, October 3 from 11AM to 6PM in PJ Caul Park at 11th and Merchant Streets. Parade will be on Merchant Street starting at 11AM. There will be live music, free attractions for the kids, craft and food vendors.