Caldarelli has served on Borough Council from 1996 to 2000 and from 2012 to present and is the Committee Chairperson for Code Enforcement.
Miller has served on Council since 2008 to present and is the Committee Chairperson for Recreation.
The Borough website, www.AmbridgeBoro.org also won 2nd place recognition for its website.
Ambridge Borough list on its facebook page HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE JULY 10TH COUNCIL MEETING:
• Approved a renewed 4 year contract with the Borough’s Public Works Employees – AFSCME Local Union No. 248 for the period 2019-2022.
• Approved the subdivision of the lots at the northwest corner of 14th Street at Duss Avenue.
• Adopted an Ordinance that will put into effect 2 hour free parking on Merchant Street, replacing metered parking zones.
• Granted Certificate of Appropriateness for commercial signage at 317 14th Street
• Approved the closure of Merchant Street between 5th and 6th Streets on Tuesday, July 24th for the filming of “Mindhunter”.
• Project reports: Streetscape construction is planned to start tentatively next week in the area of 8th and Merchant. Park Improvements Project: notice to proceed granted to the contractor, Engineer anticipates work to start within the month. Storm-sewer Outfall Repair / Landslide Project – construction is planned to start mid-August.