Start the day at the Garden Mart at Old Economy Village at 9 am then stop at the welcome tent at 1307 Merchant Street.
Food trucks, sidewalk vendors, music, children’s activities, antique sales, community yard sales, tea tastings and more. All free.
- Art Bike Parade 10 am. Human Powered Kinetic Sculpture Art Bikes can be simple, whimsical, or fantastical—the only requirement is that they are physically moved by you. Prizes will be awarded in categories of kids, teens and adults. Build the sculpture on your own or join in building workshops (early May). Register by Saturday, April 28th for FREE. Email Marie at MLPMSTUDIOGALLERY@GMAIL.COM Limited partial scholarships available for workshops. Day of event parade registration $5-adults/$1-kids.
- Tea Tastings hosted by Aunt Bridget’s Tea Room at the log cabin on 13th Street.
- Music at Tobin Studios on Merchant Street featuring students and local musicians.
- Scavenger Hunt involving local historic buildings for prizes.
- Model Railroad open all day on Merchant Street.
- Rock painting and day lily plants for kids.
- Garden sign painting at Rivertown Antiques for adults.
Educational Workshops at Old Economy Village Visitors Center
- David Kaley from Progress Fund: 10:00 - 11:00 AM “Financing options for development or expansion of tourism related businesses.”
- Rob Wagner from Landmarks Community Capital: Noon - 1:00 PM “Preservation, financing and tax credit info for restoration projects”
Submitted by : Ambridge Historic District EDC