If we remember an A&P in Ambridge, we probably remember the one story, yellow brick building that ran between 11th and Sherman Streets just below the west end of the National Electric factory, currently the site of the Trinity School for Ministry. This post is not about that A&P. It's about the A&P with an interior that looked like this:
Read more at ambridgememories.blogspot.com.
Nancy Bohinsky Knisley grew up in Ambridge in the 1950s and 1960s. She is the author of Ambridge Memories, a blog dedicated to local history from 1950 to 1970. Visit ambridgememories.blogspot.com for more.