- Go door-to door and speak with residents about the importance of smoke alarms and promote the free smoke alarm installation service.
- Organize canvassing events and help residents develop a fire escape plan and complete a fire-safety checklist.
- Install smoke alarms, replace batteries and teach residents how to test and maintain their smoke alarms.
Sign up to Volunteer:
- Door-to-door Canvassing: Nov. 14, 2015 – 9 a.m. to noon
- Home Visits - Smoke Alarm Installation Dec. 4 and 5, 2015 – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m
New Hope Community Church, 592 Beaver Street
by the American Red Cross