1. Seasonal Tax Preparer - Capone's Tax Service, Ambridge
Local family-owned tax preparation business has a seasonal opening for upcoming income tax season. Schedule will be Monday-Saturday (approximately 35 + hours per week) from Feb. 1 - April 15.
- Federal, State, and Local Tax Preparation
- Administrative / Office (telephone, intake and distribution of tax returns)
Must enjoy working with people, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task. Client confidentiality is essential. Experience preferred, but open to individuals willing to complete tax preparation classes this fall. Call us at 724-242-5564 or send resume to us at 3798 Duss Ave., Baden, PA 15005 or e-mail email@example.com
2. Administrative Assistant / Receptionist - Ambridge Regional Distribution & Manufacturing Center
Qualified candidate sought for full-time position, Monday - Friday 8am to 4pm; $14.00 per hour with health insurance benefit package.
Skills required: strong organization skills, self motivated, dependable, honest, pleasant personality, enthusiastic, professional appearance, attentive to detail and accuracy, communication skills, patience, team player. Required knowledge: MS Office Products - Word, Excel
Please mail resume and cover letter to Ambridge Regional Center, 2301 Duss Avenue, Suite One, Ambridge, PA 15003. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
3. Night Stock Clerk - Giant Eagle, Baden
Part-time Night Stock Clerk wanted to join the team. Must be at least 18 years of age. Third Shift - 10pm - 6am overnight. Learn more.
4. Ordained Minister - Ambridge First Baptist Church, Ambridge
Looking for a Bible believing ordained Minister for Ambridge First Baptist Church. Call 724-266-9505. Learn more.
5. Cake Decorator - Giant Eagle, Baden
Part-time Cake Decorator needed. Must have experience in cake decorating and perform all types of cake decorating. Learn more.
Job hunting? Click here to find more local openings. Are you hiring? Send your job openings to firstname.lastname@example.org