Ambridge Rotary President and cruise and festival committee chair, Felicia Mycyk shared that nearly 400 cars, motorcycles, and trucks came into Ambridge for the cruise.
"We asked and left an open invitation for the local businesses and more to work with opening the town and welcoming visitors to the cruise and festival," said Mycyk.
"One of my hobbies has been investing/collecting vintage cars/trucks/motorcycles--and other items, I have been to many cruises" shared Moon Township resident , William F. Repack, Phd.
"The Sat. Ambridge Cruise was great--not just because of the "old" cars, but because the local Rotary Club "partnered" with many other community groups, churches, businesses, police, etc. and did it together, Very smart" said Repack.
Repack added "The Cruise was well organized, spectators were polite, and the weather behaved. Hooray for the Ambridge community. "
Mycyk added "Each year we will get better, and it can only happen with everyone doing their part to make the area win as a team. Thank you to everyone who played a part in making this event go well. We are already planning for next year, I hope you are too."
Winners of the Public choice
- Best Pre-War Car 1945 and earlier: Vic Hornichak, 1929 Blue Ford Street Rod
- Best Mid-Century Car 1946 -1975: Donnie Larrick Jr. , 1949 Light Blue Ford
- Best Late-Century Car 1976-1999: Jeff Shanner, 1990 Brown Jaguar XJV12
- Best Modern Car 2000 and newer: Yvonne Pickens, 2017 Maroon Shelby Cobra Mustang
- Best of Show -Truck: Jim Ward
- Best of Show - Motorcycle:
Learn more about Ambridge Rotary Club at www.AmbridgeRotaryClub.org