April and Robert Suty, owners of EMTS Amblance and Safety and Security Profesional Services, offer trained and certified EMTs, paramedics, firefighters and security guard services to job sites in the region.
Suty stated that "We are actively pursuing a valid PA DOH EMS license to better serve the area, our clients, and anyone requesting our service."
Some of our services offered include:
- 24-hour dispatch center and supervision
- Onsite medical services, First Aid, CPR and AED training,
- Alarm services and emergency coverage
- Armed or unarmed, male or female, fixed post or mobile patrol, uniformed or plain clothes,
- Wheelchair Van Transportation.
- Dialysis Transport
- Doctors Appointments
- Discharges to a nursing facility and / or hospital
The security company is licensed, bonded and fully insured. All employees are certified in First Aid, CPR, and AED by the American Heart Association
The ambulance service is still in the process of setting up.
"Once we are fully licensed, we will begin to contract with various hospitals and nursing homes to provide quality and professional ambulance and wheelchair van services 24 hours a day. Both emergency and non-emergency basis" added Suty.
For a full list of services contact :
Main : 7242660255
Front : 724- 266-2077
EMT : 724-266-7911
Fax : 724-266-2115