3 additional items added to the agenda.
1. Ambridge police investigation, passed.
2. Suspend Chief Mann with Paid leave, passed.
3. Suspend police officer 30 days without pay, passed.
Video by Felicia Mycyk/Ambridge Connection
Beaver Countian reports ( updated as articles are released, subscription maybe required to read)
- Investigation Of Ambridge Chief Includes Inquiries Into Time Sheets
- In-Depth: Attorney Says She Went To State Police About Ambridge’s Chief And Solicitor
- Ambridge Council Places Chief Mann On Paid Leave – Hires Private Security Firm To Investigate Police Department
- State Police Investigating Ambridge Chief As His Officers Come Forward With Complaints