1. Tick Tock Bar and Cafe will hold a 4th of July Cookout that will included Burgers, dogs, and live music by Ian Cipriani .
Located at 1101 Merchant St, Ambridge from 4 to 8 pm
2. Leetsdale 4th of July Celebration committee will be hosting a carnival from June 30 to July 4th . The annual parade that will include classic and vintage military vehicles. They will also have a fireworks show that will take place after a short patriotic program.
Located at Henley park, Leetsdale for carnival
Parade will begin at 2 p.m. on Beaver Street and end at Henley Park
Fireworks and program at Chuck Knox Stadium at Quaker Valley High School at 9 p.m.
3. City of Aliquippa and A Rocket Fireworks present a July 4th Family Night display. Families are encouraged to bring a blanket, games, and a picnic.
Located at Lefty Cepull Field at 9 pm
4. In need of some fireworks for you home celebration? Ambridge Do It Best has firework and other outdoor celebration items on sale until July 5th.
Located at 500 Ohio River Blvd.
5. The 38th annual EQT Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta takes place this weekend with activies on land and in the water.
Located at various locations around Point State Park